“After we’ve tried all of the various marketing strategies, what else can we do to grow our market and attract new customers?” Sang Jingmin, President of China Beauty Expo (CBE) posed this question at the 2016 Greater China Brand and Industry Summit. Since 2015, CBE has held the Chinese Cosmetics Industry Summit with a range of themes, including “Crossing the Peak” in 2015, “World Tech – Chinese Direction” in 2016 and 2017, and “Create and Share the Future in 2018.
This year’s conference will continue the dialogue about the challenges facing China’s cosmetics industry. These challenges span fields that include specialty chemicals, medicine, biotechnology, marketing, design, and distribution. The conference also underscores the opportunities that Made in China 2025 open up in the cosmetics industry by highlighting the rapid changes and demands on China’s beauty supply chain. CBE’s Chinese Cosmetics Purchasing Managers and Industry Summit will tackle these questions and more on May 21, 2018.
This year’s summit theme is “Create and Share the Future”. The event will bring together more than 500 top purchasing executives from Chinese and global cosmetic companies. They’ll explore new business models and strategies for meeting fast-changing market demands and technology opportunities. Summit topics will cover retail, purchasing, supply, and production. Highlights of the conference will include:
- China’s first event specifically for cosmetics industry purchasing managers – including the launch of a “purchasing managers club”
- Keynote presentation on the Chinese cosmetics industry by Sang Ying, Standing Vice Chairmen and Secretary-general of CBE
- Release the Chinese Cosmetics Industry Insight Report covering the entire industry supply chain.
- Newly released technologies from international brands and leading local suppliers.
- Insights on the latest trends, brand breakthroughs and technologies
- Roundtables featuring leading industry experts, discussing consumer needs and supply chain shifts.
- Celebration of 2018 Purchasing Manager Award winners